Saturday, December 3, 2011

OPI Reflecting Pool

 Reflecting Pool is a beautiful blue with gold shimmer, almost like a foil. You can see more of the gold near my cuticle because of it reflecting off the light. I used two coats and it dried pretty quick, there was also no staining, no complaints on it at all. It was an Asia/European exclusive I believe and I think Zoya's Crystal is a dupe for it but I don't have Crystal to compare the two. 
 If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway here, you can win Reflecting Pool! 


 What is your favorite blue polish? 

5 comments:

  1. "Reflecting Pool" is so pretty.

    My favorite blue polish is Zoya's "Jo."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is such a crazy blue! My favourite blue would have to be Sally Hansen Xtreme wear - Blue Me Away...perfect sky blue creme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing polish! My favourite blue is Aruba Blue by Essie :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...