Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Christmas Movie

 Day seven with MartaMarketta and Carolina is Favorite Christmas Movie! One of my favorite Christmas movies, because I have a few, is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. It was a staple at my house around Christmas along with many others. I always loved the Abominable Snowman in the movie most. I was going to do him and Hermy as well but ran out of time so I only did Rudolph.
 The background is supposed to be snow covered mountains but my husband says they look like white flames. I guess everyone else made it out of the wintery fire except Rudolph then? Although, he does look pretty happy, then again maybe he started it? I used Alpine Snow for the base and the rest is acrylic paint.


 Check out what MartaMarketta and Carolina did for their favorite Christmas movie if you haven't! 

15 comments:

  1. Rudolph is soooo adorable. This is a cute manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my comment is bound to start with "your. Ail art is absolutely flawless!" I love the pale blue background and little Rudolph!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail art! It's always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rudolph is too cute. I love it only one finger :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome, Rudolph looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite Christmas movie too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uggggh I saw this on Tumblr and almost died!! I LOVE this! It's my absolute favourite Christmas movie too!! <3 <3 <3 So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is simply adorable!
    I would be so sad to take this manicure off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the comments!

    Anutka, I was sad to take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just tried to copy this for the #adventcalendarchallenge on Instagram... Your version obviously puts mine to shame, but thank you so much for the inspiration! :) I know this is an old post, and I'm not sure if you'll see this, but do you have an instagram? If you do, my username is acthx - let me know and I'll tag you in my horrible version! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...