Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 11: Coka-Cola Nails

 Today is Day eleven with MartaMarketta and Carolina! This is the day I was most excited about because for one of our free days I knew I wanted to do Coca-Cola nails! It was a big challenge getting Santa right but actually didn't take that long. The wording had to be squeezed on and barely made it but I am super happy with this one though and am sure I won't want to take it off. If I had more time I would liked to have done the polar bears as well, next year maybe.
 I used OPI Wocka Wocka! for the base and the rest is acrylic paint.


 Here is it with our Coke glass box. 


 Merry Christmas Eve if you celebrate! Are you doing anything special tonight? Be sure to check out what MartaMarketta and Carolina did today!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic! It's beautifully made.
    Merry Christmas to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope you can enjoy the weekend ;)
    I'm always amazed by your painting skills, but I think this one topped it again! It's like a mini-portrait... really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, i love this, its adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over how detailed and amazing this is! I'm in awe and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE AMAZING! seriously, this is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely did a great job on this! Seriously!

    Have a Blessed Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo amazing!! Santa looks perfect and that red is just the right shade for Coca Cola!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know it's Christmas when the Coca Cola ad comes on! This looks too amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nail art is always SO AMAZING. Seriously! Wow <3

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.nailzilla.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the amazing comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect! Your nail art is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this nail art is nothing short of AMAZING!! gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...