Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello Kitty As A Reindeer Tutorial

 Wow, I can't believe 2011 is almost over! I guess that makes this my last post of the year. Today I have a tutorial from the 12 Days of Christmas challenge. Hillary requested this one so here it is!
 Start with the background of your choice. I used China Glaze For Audrey and topped it with OPI Paris Couture For Sure. Then with black acrylic paint make an oval on the ring finger and a half circle on the side of the index finger. 


 Add triangles on the index and ring finger to make her ears and on the remaining fingers make two slightly curved lines next to each other to start forming the reindeer tracks.


 Now to add the antlers, just make two thin lines on top of the head, in between the ears, and a shorter line branching off of those on each side.


 Make a small white oval shape in the black for her face. You do not want to fill in the entire oval, be sure to leave enough room at the top for the reindeer details.


 If you have made it this far you are in the home stretch! Take a light brown and fill in the antlers and part of the ears. Then with a darker brown and fill in the rest of the head.


 With the light brown make a small oval above Hello Kitty's face for the deer nose. Add in her eyes with black ovals, lines for whiskers and a yellow oval for her nose.


 Make a small black dot in the light brown ovals to finish the deer nose. Now, you can stop here or you can add in a bow. It's pretty easy but I do it in a few layers. First, with black, make a dot then a triangle connecting to it on each side and fill it in with white, then red and when all that dries I outline the circle and add in a curved line on each triangle.



 Top coat and you have Hello Kitty dressed as a reindeer!


 Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is amazing!
    I should buy acryl colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tutorial. I love HK.
    Happy new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so detailed looks just like her in a deer suit. At first I was worried that she had a third eye on her forehead but I quickly realized that it was the deer nose. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, Tera!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Omg!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. suppeerr cuuttee!!
    i think im gonna tryu this mani :D
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great mani!!
    Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable! Love the reindeer tracks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love your nails, so cute :)<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...