Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 5: Wrapping Paper Nails

 Day five is Wrapping Paper Nails with MartaMarketta and Carolina! Can you tell I am excited about this one! I always love checking out the new wrapping paper designs for Christmas. One of my favorite things about Christmas is wrapping presents. My Grandmother used to get me to help her wrap and she would occasionally trick me into wrapping my own gifts, she was a sly one! Which was fine by me but after she passed away years ago I always look back on that and find it hilarious, one of my most treasured memories of her. She always thought it was so funny when I recognized my own wrapping on my gifts.
 Anyways, blue and silver is my favorite Christmas colors so I used OPI's Blue My Mind and silver acrylic paint for my wrapping paper. I think this design looks very hard but it is super simple. I made a thin silver line then one thick one and so on then over the thick silver lines made blue dots back and forth to make a rickrack pattern.


 What is your favorite thing about Christmas? Don't forget to check out what MartaMarketta and Carolina did for wrapping paper nails!

9 comments:

  1. Cute! My favorite thing about this season is all of the well wishes from my friends and family; it really hits home how rich I am with people who care for me and mine. ^_^ Oh, and the smell of Christmas trees. Love, love, LOVE that smell! Being from California, it's not a fragrance we often get to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure. Blue and silver is a very nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! Wrapping paper nails! These are great! My favorite thing about Christmas is the whole holiday season, colors, events and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, you wow me!
    Blue and silver look so lovely together and they do make the perfect wrapping paper combo too! :D
    My favourite part about christmas? I would say it is enjoying the food in good family/friends company :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks like you just stuck some wrapping paper on your nails :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the lovely comments, girls!

    ANA, OMG I love the smell of real Christmas trees!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...