Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wet N Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange

 Just a quick post today, I know I said I was going to try and post every day til Christmas and missed yesterday but we had a Christmas party to go to earlier. Plus, we volunteered to make ten dozen cookies for the military that are here with no family and have to be turned in on Monday so I have been a bit sidetracked. 
 Anyways, today I have Wet N Wild's 9.0.2.1.Orange. It is a beautiful orange with shimmer/glass flake. I used four coats, I didn't notice the nail line in real life, it only showed up in the pictures here but it does start out sheer. 


 Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow or Monday! 

3 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...