Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sally Hansen Laser (Picture Heavy)

 While we were Black Friday shopping the other weekend I picked up Sally Hansen HD in Laser because I pretty much got it and two other polishes for free with a coupon we had. Actually, the polish made what we were buying in the first place cheaper, plus the free polish! 
 Laser is a gorgeous blue glass flake with purple duochrome, very hard to get in pictures. It was sheer on the first and second coat but at the third it was perfect. I am really glad my husband told me to just get it, gotta love enablers! I will just let you enjoy tons of pictures since I couldn't narrow them down any further. 







 What is you favorite polish finish?

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! :) I think I may have to pull it out to wear it again here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave finish would have to be duochromes, which is what many of the SH HD polishes tend to be!
    Ahh I love DVD the best...looks amazing over black and under crackle it's even BETTER.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...