Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back With Woodgrain

 Hi guys, I hope all of you are all doing well! I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. I am feeling better and trying to get back into the mood of posting. 
 This is what I wore over the weekend. I saw woodgrain nail art in one of the Japanese magazines a while back and had been wanting to give it a try. It didn't turn out like I had hoped but it was ok, I think the pinky looked the best. I used OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys as the base and the light brown is acrylic paint. 


 I have several thing to post and get caught up on so my plan is to post everyday til Christmas, mostly swatches but I am trying to think of a few holiday tutorials as well. We will see how it goes.
 What did you do this week, anyone in the states do any Black Friday shopping? I would love to hear what you scored on. 

10 comments:

  1. Tara, this looks so pretty!
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I scored polish online for black Friday. Still waiting for some to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty, I saw this design somewhere online and I really want to try it aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No black Friday shopping for me but I'm glad that you are feeling better. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    I love the wood grain on your nails! Great job...looking forward to more of your posts. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's pretty neat! Definitely different. I wonder how it would look matte..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice design, I will try it in my nails :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...