Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 10: Hello Kitty As A Reindeer

 Day ten already with MartaMarketta and Carolina, it feels like this challenge has gone by so fast! Today is our second free day and I had to pull out Hello Kitty's Reindeer costume.
 Now, at first glance you may not notice, I didn't but I apparently forgot to fill in her bow! What is wrong with me lately? The middle and pinky fingers are supposed to be reindeer tracks. Anyways, I used China Glaze For Audrey and OPI Paris Couture For Sure as the base and the rest is acrylic paint.


 I am really excited about tomorrows nails, not sure how they will turn out but I can't wait to try it! Don't forget to check out what MartaMarketta and Carolina did today! 

13 comments:

  1. This is too cute! The idea would never even cross my mind to dress hello kitty as reindeer for nail art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable~ I was wondering if you would really do Hello Kitty in her Reindeer costume! The Halloween mani was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE =D
    i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is more than cute... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and my favorite holiday mani, though I am apathetic about the holidays >> But every occasion is a good one for Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Tera! You wow me each time but you have left me speechless this time!!!! This is absolutely perfect! The background colour, the super cute hello kitty and the way one of them is peeping from the corner. BRILLIANT.

    I CAN'T EVEN FORM A COHERENT THOUGHT RIGHT NOW!
    Probably my favourite manicure you have done to date!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah!! I die!!! That is way too much adorable for one nail! LOVE! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, gosh, thanks for all the wonderful comments!

    Marta, Hello Kitty always seems to have the power to steal your thoughts! Every time I see something HK I usually can't form a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! I love Hello Kitty, so these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol i love this! its crazy in a good way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg! i love hello kitty, this is amazing! :) great job. all your manicures are so beautiful! Hope you had an awesome Christmas hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you girls for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...