Monday, December 12, 2011

Electric Eel

 Hey guys, I think we made about twenty dozen cookies over the weekend, it took forever since we have a tiny oven, and a batch of peanut butter fudge. My arms are so sore, thankfully I have a wonderful husband that helped a lot. 
 Today I have OPI's Electric Eel which is a sheer light green with green shimmer and a pinkish orange duochrome. It is an older polish and has a black label but if you love green and duochrome I suggest picking it up if you can find it. Electric Eel doesn't seem like much in the bottle but layered it is amazing! Here it is on its own, three coats, you can see how sheer it is. 


 Here is one coat of Electric Eel over black. You can definitely see the duochrome with it layered over the black. It shifts colors in different lighting and angle of your nails.   






 Do you have any surprise polishes like Electric Eel?

8 comments:

  1. This looks great!!! It reminds me of Hue from Sally Hansen's HD line. It was quite the surprise when I layered it over black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Electric Eel was actually my first-ever OPI polish! I was probably in middle school at the time and it never even occurred to me to layer polishes at the time, so I remember being disappointed by how sheer it is. Your swatch over black looks amazing, though! I need to dig this out and try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's an awesome layering polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is very very stunning! And what a lovely polish when layered <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color does look great over black. It changes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! It almost reminds me of Peridot layered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I must have this!! It's me!! Electric Eel!! :D and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OPI needs to make duochromes again. I don't think they were well received in the "old days", but I think people are more willing to layer nowadays. This is like the SH Hidden Treasure but not in flake form.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...