Thursday, November 10, 2011

You Know I Love It

 Glitter that is, today I have the Revlon glitters from the Expressionists collection. I know you have all probably seen them but I love them so much I couldn't help but share them.
 Starry Pink, surprisingly by far my favorite, is a pale pink with tons of silver glitter. I used three coats and it covered pretty well for being a light pink. I LOVE all of the glitter in this one.  


 Blue Mosaic is a clear base with tiny blue glitter and silver, blue and green hex glitter. It is pretty sheer in three coats, about the same as the Muppet's glitters.


 Here is Blue Mosaic on my middle and pinky finger compared to Gone Gonzo! on my index and ring finger. They are close but the biggest difference is GG is lighter and packed with only the silver hex glitter while BM is a bit darker and has silver, blue and green hex glitter.


 Facets Of Fuchsia has a black jelly base with tiny purple glitter and purple hex glitter. I did three coats and it covered great, I do wish there was more glitter in this one but that's just me.


 What do you think of these glitters? Do you prefer Blue Mosaic or Gone Gonzo!? I don't think I could choose between them, they are too different to me. Do you love glitter or hate it? 

13 comments:

  1. I liked all of these. I need to get Blue Mosaic and Starry Pink. I gave the ones I had to a friend who wasn't feeling well. I seen all of them at my local walgreens the other day. I am surprised they are still out. They seemed to be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blue Mosaic and it looks good over a silver foil polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facets of Fuschia is one of the most beautiful polishes I have ever seen in my life. I was so happy that I found it.
    I'd really love to own Starry Pink but I don't think they sell it in stores here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Starry Pink. It's a work safe glitter and I love that! I also loved Blue Mosaic when I wore it, I have yet to wear Facets of Fuschia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to find these where I am soon as I know that Facets of Fuschia is a dead-on dupe for Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance, one of my lemmings! These glitters are so pretty! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon has been doing some great stuff recently--love these glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments, girls!

    DesertNails8, I will have to try it over a silver some time.

    ANA, Bad Romance was one of my lemmings too until Facets of Fuchsia. Hopefully you will find them! I had my mom back in the states pick them up and send them to me since we never really get any new collections here.

    KarenD, I agree, I think a lot of drugstore companies have been doing great stuff nowadays. The polishes seem to be much better then they were a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Facets Of Fuchsia on so many blogs now, and I am absolutely in love with it.
    And I *love* glitters. The more the better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. imfeelingnail-venturous, my favorite, too!

    Rainbowify Me, yes, it has been everywhere! I agree, the more glitter the better!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...