Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 5: Blue Nails

 We are already at the halfway mark, day five with Marta, Marketta and Carolina!
 For Blue Nails today I have H&M's Bella's Choice that I got in a swap a while back but haven't got the chance to try and I am so glad I did because this is almost a one coater. I did two just for pictures but it is gorgeous either way!
 After I took pictures of it on its own I tried my franken spectraflair top coat over it, it was gorgeous but unfortunately it was dark outside and I couldn't get a decent picture of the holo with my lamp. I will have to try it again soon when I can get better pictures.


 What is you favorite blue polish?
 Be sure to visit Marta, Marketta and Carolina to see their blue nails!

7 comments:

  1. My favorite blue is China Glaze Frostbite. But I will say this is a very lovely blue you have on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite blue is ChG Frostbite - which is similar to the color of my previous car! I like the turquoise polish you have on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... we did make it half way through our mini-challenge. :D
    I like to wear and enjoy my manicures so this has been a little change in pace for me lol

    Love this colour... I like these pale cream colours.
    My favourite blue is is CC New Bohemian or Hard Candy Sky... they are tied for first place :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! are original! and designs and drawings on the nails you get fantastic! But I would like to know as you do? you could make tutorials on youtube or already have one?
    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pale turquoise! Talk about a color that can do universal duty-- I can see this color being appropriate for so many occasions and seasons. I can imagine how gorgeous it looked with that spectraflair topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments girls!

    Marta, I am the same way, usually wearing mine for a few days so it is a challenge to change it this often.

    Gaby-Fab!, I don't have a camera to take video with so I don't/can't do videos, sorry!

    ANA, yes, it looked beautiful with the top coat, I just need sun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...