Monday, November 7, 2011

Island Girl Aloha Heat

 Aloha Heat is another polish I bought in Guam. It is a bright neon lime green with silver shimmer that I didn't even notice was there until we got back to the room and looked at it under the desk lamp.
 Application was a little difficult, I did use four coats because it was a little patchy but I love this color so much and it dries so quickly I don't even care. It is neon and dries matte so my pictures are with topcoat. 


 Do you love bright polishes like this or hate them? 

7 comments:

  1. I love bright polishes! But I'm always a little shocked when I wear them still :D
    I like this particular green though. Now I wish summer would come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo awesome! I think lime green is my fave polish color.. so this one is a win =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been able to pull off those light, minty shades of green even in the summer time. I have a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and an ELF in Blue Mint, and neither look very good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful... Neon! I guess it's a pastel neon sort of polish? It's just so stark and beautiful :) I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bright polishes as I live in a climate with blazing sunshine - and color like this stands up to the lighting. For neons here I use a coat of white plus one of the neon. I'd have to say without the bright sun, I wouldn't wear neons. Aloha Heat is a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bright polishes--I wear them for courage, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments, girls!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...