Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 10: Ombre Nails

 Day ten, Ombre Nails with Carolina, Marta and Marketta! I can't believe today is the last day.
 An ombre mani is like a color fade across the nails, typically you use five polishes in different shades like from grey to black. I did white to pink for my ombre today. I haven't done ombre nails before so this was a challenge for me. Looking through my stash I realized I don't really have polishes that are close enough for an ombre mani. They are either almost exactly the same color or not even close. I should have used one polish and frankened the rest for my lighter colors.
 From thumb to pinky I used Sinful Colors Star Fish, OPI Elephantastic Pink, Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl, Sinful Colors Easy Going and OPI Alpine Snow. In the bottles this looked the best but on the nail I think I should have switched Star Fish and Elephantasic Pink around.



 Be sure to check out the ombre nails from Carolina, Marta and Marketta!

7 comments:

  1. This still came out really nicely. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ombre manicure, and your nails have such a lovely shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pretty! All three of you did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try this mani, it's super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I have got to get the pale pink Sinful Colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...