Friday, November 4, 2011

Award


 A few weeks ago Liz from Nail-Files From The Basement gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven't checked out her blog, do it! Thanks, Liz!

 
Here are the rules of the award:
Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Share the award with 10 bloggers


1. I have been into art my entire life even though I have only gotten into painting and nail art the past few years. 
2. I love to sew.
3. I adore animals, I've had everything from dogs,cats, ferrets to birds, fish, hamsters all the way to lizards, iguanas and snakes and I love them all.
4. I have red hair and it will not dye any lighter than it already is. 
5. I hardly wear makeup, if I do it is mascara, eyeliner and occasional eye shadow.  
6. I am slightly obsessed with Hello Kitty. 
7. I love to cook.

 Passing this award to only 10 blogs is hard but here it goes. 


 If you haven't checked them out, you should , you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the award, dear. :) Just saw it. :) Ha lizards, iguanas and snakes > ommmmg girl, you're brave. I'd die if I would only see them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Ivana! I guess since I grew up with most of them it doesn't really bother me,lol.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...