Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brand New Skates

 Because I am still wearing my The Nightmare Before Christmas mani and I didn't show the base color I used for it on its own I figured I would show it to you now. Brand New Skates is from OPI's Holiday In Toyland collection from I believe 2008 and is one of the polishes I picked up in Guam. It is a nice dark gray/silver with gold and even a little green shimmer which you can see on my index finger. It was a little sheer, I used three coats but other than that no problems. 


 I can't believe October is already over! Are there any older polishes that you would pick up if you saw them? 

5 comments:

  1. This color reminds me of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous and SOPI Shiny Dancer both of which I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest lemming is for 2003's Man of La Mancha from OPI's Spain (or was it Espana?) collection... it's a coral-pink shimmer with orange-to-gold duochrome. It was GORGEOUS! I loved the 2008 Holiday collection, too! My favorite was Don't Toy With Me!, a super-pretty burgundy shimmer that is a serious distraction while driving, lol! The champagne color in that collection, Glamour Game, is a perfect base color for nail art with jewel-toned cremes... I miss the old OPI's, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted this color! I just love dark metallics and greys. Love the way it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie took the words right out of my mough, it looks like Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. However I still love this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great grey! I've got quite a few older OPIs on my wish list, the original My Private Jet being the one I'd most like to come across.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...