Monday, November 14, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 1 Pink Nails

 Hey guys, so today is the start of a 10 day challenge that Marketta over at Pink Polish Addict, Carolina at Colores de Carol, Marta from ChitChat Nails and I are doing together, if you aren't following their blogs you should! I love the 30 day challenges but there are so many designs and polishes I still want to try I know I wouldn't be able to keep with a 30 day so this is perfect for me!

This is our 10 Day Challenge List:
Day 1. Pink Nails
Day 2. Rainbow Nails
Day 3. Favorite Book or Inspired By A Book
Day 4. Animal Print
Day 5. Blue Nails
Day 6. Favorite Celebrity Manicure
Day 7. Favorite Freehand Nail Design
Day 8. Favorite Movie or Inspired By A Movie
Day 9. Favorite Color Combination
Day10. Ombre Nails

 Anyways, for my pinks nails I picked OPI's Pink Cupcake. I have had this one for a while but haven't tried it yet and thought today would be perfect. It is a bit sheer and I did four coats for the pictures but could have gotten away with three, it did dry fast so no real problem for me but look at that blue shimmer! I was going to do nail art over it but I couldn't make myself cover it up. This is my kind of pink! 


 What do you think of Pink Cupcake, do you love the shimmer in it?
 Check back tomorrow for rainbow nails!

9 comments:

  1. Pink shimmer is GORG! I've never heard of this color, but I really like it and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this colour! It's sooo pretty... Feminine without being too "pink"!
    That shimmer is stunning! Sometimes they are tricky to photograph... Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade of pink is adorable. Can't wait to see your rainbow nails tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great pink. I never heard of it either but it sure is fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so cute! I like that it's not a baby pink color, which is what I think of when I see the word 'cupcake'. Very pretty! *adds to lemming list*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo- it takes a seriously good polish to not do something on top of it! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, girls! I should have mentioned it is one of the Asia exclusives. I am so happy I caved and got it, total love!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...