Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 9: Favorite Color Combination

 Day nine already! Today is Favorite Color Combination with Marketta, Marta and Carolina
 You know, I used to hate pink when I was younger but my favorite color combination has been pink and black for several years now. It's funny how things change. I liked pink and black so much a few years ago I made a pink and black Charmmy Kitty shift boot, E-brake and seat belt covers for my car because I could never find any new ones I liked, but that's another story. 
 The first think I thought when I saw color combo was funky french with an abstract design. The tips are Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl and the rest is acrylic paint. It was fun not having to think much about what I was doing and just go for it. Don't mind the tint to my nails, it wasn't noticeable in real life but they still have a tint to them from the Salon Effects I wore to Guam. 


 What do you think of funky french manicures? What is your favorite color combination?
 Don't forget to check out Marketta, Marta and Carolina to see their favorite color combos!

13 comments:

  1. I'm not a pink fan but I love your funky French! It's very stylish to me! ^_^ I like that you used several different tones of pink. All of your manis in these challenges have been gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky Frenches are neat~
    I'm a Charmmy Kitty collector, myself, and I do love pink & black. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Especially the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tera, this mani is so cute! Good luck on the challenge!
    By the way, I really like your blog and have just awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out the info on my latest post.
    xxEmiliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, the funky french is so prefect with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love It! You know pink and blue steal my heart, and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese are really great! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove this mani!!! I love pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tera Tera Tera!
    Your freehand work = mad skills! Your swirls and dots are totally identical from nail to nail! I love this look and your nail shape is perfect for the funky french...
    My nails stain real easy too... I would have used more a creamy (still transparent) shade as the base or given them a quick surface buff.
    I won't let that deter however from how immaculately you made these funky french tips look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!!! I love it, and normally pink is not a color that i go for. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this! Almost looks like acrylics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...