Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Freehand Nail Art Design

 Day seven is Favorite Freehand design with Marketta, Carolina and Marta
 My favorite freehand nail art has to be zebra/tiger stripes just because they are super easy and no matter what way you do them they look amazing. This is the design I always resort to when I don't know what I want to do with my nails. I was also inspired by the animal print nails Marketta did on day four of our challenge, check them out here if you haven't. I really liked the way she did them with the red so I made an orange to red gradient with a bit of red glitter on the tips in Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, because we all know I can't resist glitter, before making my stripes in acrylic paint. 


 Have you tried any freehand nail art, what is you favorite?
 Be sure to check out Marketta, Carolina and Marta to see their favorite freehand designs! 

12 comments:

  1. Your freehand stripes always look so awesome. I tried a few times, but they never turn out so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty! I love animal print and I tend to resort to that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bad with free hand nail art. This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! I haven't freehand zebra in a while, think i should do some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani! I really need to find time to try some more freehand stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I never had the idea to do a GRADIENT with tiger stripes, it looks so much more tigerlike! Very very cool, I hope you don't mind if I try this design sometime as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful I may give gradients a try later this week I think I am brave enough

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You could have fooled me! Your stripes are better than my stamping!!! Love the colours and how each finger has a different pattern (you can't get that with a stamp)... you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this manicure, your technique is just perfect. I like the gradient so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the lovely comments, girls!

    Kayono, I think because I have a tiny brush it makes it easier, that way I can load my brush with paint and drag it all the way across before the paint runs out.

    Exah, no, please try it!

    Marta, that is part of the reason I love freehand, they are never the same! You should try them, they are easy with acrylic paint!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zebra and cheetah/leopard print is pretty much the only freehand stuff I can do lol.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...