Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sally Salon Effects Ghoulie Girl

 For my second experience with the Salon Effects I used the ghosts called Ghoulie Girl. I wanted to do my toes to see how long they would last on them since we are planning to go to Guam for a few days soon. Using the one set, sixteen strips, I covered all of my toes and fingers and still had two strips left!
 I did have a bit of trouble with these though. They seemed to be a bit dried out and didn't want to stick as well as the skulls before them. I did get them on in the end but top coat was a must because a few of the edges here and there did not want to stay down. I used tweezers again to handle the stripes so touching them with my hands wasn't the sticking problem. The only thing I can guess is that they were a bit more dry and just didn't want to adhere. 
 Ghoulie Girl on fingers with two coats of topcoat, too cute.


 Warning, feet ahead, if you would like to see them on my toes keep reading.

 
 I didn't really have any problems putting them on my toes except other than mentioned above and getting close enough to see they were near the cuticle.


 Will you be trying any of these for Halloween? 

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Your toes look so cute! (and shy). And your mani looks nice too, haha.
    I kind of want to try these but I have trouble keeping stuff on my nails for more than a few days. It doesn't seem worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, purplegreenpanda! I agree, after a few days I either need a change or my mani chips but these would be great for vacation. I am planning on using a set soon. We will see how they hold up at the beach. I definitely wont be buy these much but for special occasions I they would be nice! I couldn't pass up the Halloween designs though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a seriously adorable matching mani-pedi! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! I bought some of the Halloween ones and will probably wear them later this month--if I can bear to use them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! The Sally Hansen Halloween Designs are really nice. I really liked your last try too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, girls!

    KarenD, I know what you mean! I true hoarder fashion I want to keep these as long as possible. I am sure though that if I keep them for long they will probably dry out and never be usable so I am forcing myself to wear and enjoy them while I can.

    Kayono, thanks! I love the designs the have for Halloween too! I wish they would keep them around even after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! And they should be possible to do freehand, I might try that at some point :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swaafie, yes, definitely try it! They are easy to do freehand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would suck them toes so cute lol nice job

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...