Monday, October 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

 Pumpkin Spice a sheer brown jelly with orange glitter. Most you have probably seen this but my Mom picked it up for me and I finally got it a few days ago and was excited to try it out. I didn't wear it for long but I really like it. I think it would look gorgeous layered over a black, brown or even orange since it is a bit sheer. 
 I used two coats in the photos below. With three or four coats it would cover and look great alone I think. I will be experimenting with this one next week. 


 I have another Halloween tutorial which should be up tomorrow and then I will be packing for our trip to Guam. We leave Thursday and I wont be posting until after the 26Th when we return but I will have one or two more Halloween tutorials before the end of October.
 Is there any design you would like to see before Halloween is over? 

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of any more Halloween stuff and you've done such amazing Halloween nail art! Oh, what about nails to wear to a party/club that has black light. Orly Orange Punch (I think that's the name) fluoresces under UV/black light. Maybe a design that looks one way in daytime and a different at night under uv light (where an opaque color covers up the fluorescing polish)? I did one like that last year in which the nails looked like sharp pointy nails under uv light, heh heh. You've really already outdone yourself with the great tutorials already this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I want this so badly... I'm hoping my mom finds it on one of her shopping expeditions stateside! *lemminglemminglemming* It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I had bought this polish when I had the chance. :( It's gorgeous!

    *Enjoy your trip!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. DesertNails8, I will try one when I get back next week! I don't really have any fluorescent polishes but I will see what I can come up with. Thanks!

    ANA, it really is beautiful! I don't think the pictures do it justice.

    Melany, I always do that, pass up a polish and then drive myself insane thinking I should have just gotten it! Thanks, I am definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...