Saturday, October 29, 2011

Glow-Ink In The Dark

 I had to show you guys this one before Halloween is over. This is one of the polishes I picked up in Guam. Glow-Ink In The Dark is a dark blue/purple shade, it does need at least three coats if you plan to wear it alone. My pictures are four coats but it does dry insanely fast. 


 I'm not sure if it is just the formula or because it is old but it doesn't glow at brightly as Zom-Body To Love.


 Here is two coats layered over white, it really changes the color of it. I could have done a third coat but at normal length you don't notice the streaks.


 What is your favorite glow in the dark polish?
 Nightmare Before Christmas is coming up later!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I want this one! I almost bought it on ebay the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zom-Body! This purple has really been catching my eye though. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently saw this on another blog, they had it from a few halloween collections back and I fell in love! I Want It! OPI's GITD's you can actually wear on their own if you want to and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color...!! you were luck to find it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, girls! I was super lucky to get it and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...