Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's So Nice To Be Back

 Hi girls, it is nice to be back home, I missed blogging. Guam was beautiful, we had a great time and I picked up some goodies while I was there. They had several discontinued OPI's that I just couldn't pass up, a few even on sale.
 The Salon Effects lasted through our trip as well. I was really surprised that it held up with swimming for hours every day. I did scratch them a bit snorkeling and ripped a small edge off on my ring finger but that was completely my fault. The only problem I had was when I took them off earlier my nails were stained but after a little cuticle remover and whitening toothpaste they are much better.


 I hope you all had a great week! Time for me to finish up my Halloween tutorials and catch up on everyone's blogs. 

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) Ahh snorkling! I'll have to wait until Christmas to do some!
    Your haul seems promising. Can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That haul looks so good! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, look at all those pretties! Welcome back--glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Can't wait for your new tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I've tagged you in a post and have given you the Liebster Blog Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! We had a great time and I found some great polishes, win win!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...