Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Candy Corn French Tutorial

 I have been wanting to do a french manicure for a while and since I haven't done one in so long I thought it should be candy corn french tips for Halloween. This is so easy but very cute. 


 If you would like to see the tutorial for this design keep reading.



 I started off with a regular french manicure. Ignore the mark on my middle finger, I hit it taking pictures.


 With yellow acrylic paint, you can use polish if you like, I made a thin line over about one third of the white tip. Don't worry if you go a little farther you can cover it with the orange later.


 After the yellow has dried for a few minutes take your orange and make a line in the two thirds area, leaving a small white line at the very tip.


 Top coat and there you have it, candy corn french tips.


 If you have trouble free handing lines you can always use the french guides for this. Just make sure everything is completely dry before placing the next guide on for each color.
 Are you ready for Halloween?

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is great Tera. By far the best candy corn mani I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan!! I have already copied one of your designs. You have great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, both for Halloween and any other time! Well done! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Super easy and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I love candy corn
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, girls! I'm happy you all like them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...