Friday, August 19, 2011

Pumpkin Orange

 Hot Makeup is a brand that I had not heard of until my swap with Swaafie. She sent me two colors, one of which was this pumpkin orange. I think the name of it is Ibiza Orange but there isn't a name on the bottle so I could be wrong. 
 This color reminds me of fall. It is a pretty pumpkin shade and it goes well with my skin tone. I really like it.
 The formula was good, covered in two coats. The brush was great, it is wide like OPI's. It was a little thick but a few drops of thinner and it would be perfect. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!!! Wish I could have Gosh Holo!!! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look yummy, Jossie, it reminds me of pumpkins so much. I was very lucky to get my hands on Gosh Holo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...