Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Candy Shop Franken

 After working on my Lippmann frankens and the issues they gave me, I am finally pleased with them. The pink base is darker than Candy Shop but I think I like it a bit more that way. The glitter is pretty dense and the base is shiny and squishy. I love the look of the glitter suspended in the jelly. The picture below is two coats.
 Now I only need a name. Maybe Mad Cotton Candy since for some reason it reminds of Mad As A Hatter? Candy Fizz? I can't decide. 


 Do you have any suggestions for naming this franken?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's so cute!
    And I really like the Mad Cotton Candy, because your nails do remind me of cotton candy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about dolly mixture?

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls!

    I really like the name Mad Cotton Candy but I like Dolly Mixture too, Shel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad Cotton Candy is a pretty name!
    You did a great job with this polish! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...