Monday, August 22, 2011

H&M Hunt Me Down

 Green is one of my favorite polish colors so it's no surprise that I love all of these greens lately. 
 H&M Hunt Me Down is a cool cream green. Application was flawless. If you are careful this would be a one coater, I did two just for the sake of pictures though. The brush was really nice and easy to control as well.
 There isn't much else to say about this one except it is one of my new favorites. I also cracked the edge of my middle finger, hopefully since they have been growing wild recently it will grow out pretty quick.


 What is you favorite color polish? When I was younger I used to only buy whites, pinks and reds but I love the weird colors more these days. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice color! I too have found I'm buying more and more "odd" colors for my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunt me down really suits your skin tone. Pretty!

    I'm into green and teal shades lately... No color I would have worn even last year. So yes, odd colors it is for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I noticed I have started wearing a lot of weird colors the past few years. I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...