Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Adorable Blog Award

 Thanks to Kayono for giving me this award. If you haven't checked out her blog yet you really should, she does some awesome manis! Plus she is super sweet, friendly and has an adorable kitten! 


 I am tagging three bloggers who have fantastic blogs and I know have not received this award yet,
 -Swaffie, she does some amazing, original nail art!
 -No Naked Nails takes fabulous pictures with her collection of bouncy balls and has really fun nail designs.
 -Polish This! has great swatchs and detailed photos.

2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...