Tuesday, August 9, 2011

KleanColor Fashionista

 Fashionista is a army, olive green and I absolutely love it. I wasn't sure about it at first but I love the color on me. 
 I did have issues with application. There was major bubbling and it was pretty thick but that may have been because the bottle cap was loose during shipping and a bit leaked out. I will be putting a lot of thinner in this one for next time.


 Do you like these kind of strange colors or do you prefer the more traditional reds and pinks?

8 comments:

  1. ooh, what a lovely, odd shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful shade, Swaffie. I adore it so much, colors like this are awesome! I don't want to take it off but I want to wear the polishes you sent me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting shade! I love non traditional "pretty" colors! OPI's Stranger Tides and Fiercely Fiona being a couple of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, I love these colors. Who The Shrek Are You? is one of my favorites. Everyone else who sees it says it is ugly! I didn't pick up Fiercely Fiona and I regret it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my faves, and I love strange colors on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore strange polish colors, ABOP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Tera!
    I think this is a gorgeous shade. Strange, yes. Lovely, YES!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...