Sunday, August 26, 2012

Orly Buried Alive And Icing After Party

 Hey, I hope you are having a great weekend! Ours has been pretty relaxing. While I was scouting out Ulta yesterday I spotted the Halloween OPI polishes and the Sally Hansen strips along with a few other brands of polish strips, hopefully the other Halloween collections will be out soon. I can't wait to start doing Halloween designs!
 Buried Alive, from the Dark Shadows collection, is a brown with red, gold and maybe even a little green shimmer, It's hard to tell. I picked this up several weeks back on sale at Sally's but haven't had a chance to try it, I like it though. Picture is two coats with top coat and the formula was great.


 Another polish I have been waiting to try is Icing After Party, a multi-colored shredded glitter. Picture is one coat with top coat over Buried Alive. It was a little on the thick side and the glitter has a tendency to not lay flat. It is pretty and very interesting but it's a pain to try and get the glitter flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...