Monday, August 27, 2012

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

 Alright, so I lied, I thought I wasn't going to get anything else from the Germany collection but I did because I had a coupon for Ulta and picked it up pretty cheap. Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! is a dark grey with a slight green tint to it. What's nice about it though is it isn't so dark that it looks black all of the time. I have been searching for a dark grey like this for a while. Picture is two coats with top coat and the formula was great.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely shade! I had a hard time turning away from it when I picked up a few Germanys. But I do have a few close shades and I rarely reach for them... sooo I had to pass. :( You swatches are always so flawless and I am begining to question my judgement on passing it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many deep grays I did not pick this one from the new collection to add into mine...but the more I keep seeing it, it's really making me have a big lemming for it. Maybe if I do pick it up I will donate some of the other deep grays that are not as good of formulas/brushes. This one just reeks great formula to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need this polish now. I had no intentions of purchasing anymore from the collection, but I kind of love the color of it. Thanks for posting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color, this is one on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, it looks very chic! I like that it's dark but doesn't look black. I just picked this up today, I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...