Sunday, August 12, 2012

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

 Hi guys! We finally got our internet hooked up the other day and got most of all our things unpacked and into the house. Thankfully, all of my polish made it safe, my drawer set that houses my nail art supplies didn't fair so well, it got a forklift ran through it along with my poor toaster oven, but other than that I can't complain. I have been sorting out and setting up a nail spot but haven't quite decided where I want it to be since the house has a main floor and a basement. Plus, with boxes and everything else thrown about it's tough to set a spot aside at the moment. Needless to say it has been busy here.
 Anyways, today I have one of the polishes from the OPI Germany collection for fall. Every Month Is Oktoberfest is a dark, vampy, gorgeously stunning purple-blue base with red, gold and purple shimmer. It is mesmerizing to look at. Pictures are two effortless coats, the formula was perfect and I couldn't be happier with this one!



12 comments:

  1. Stunning! I just grabbed it the other day. Your application is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous color! I think this might be one of the only polishes I want from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought I would only get one from this collection as well but I got sucked in!

      Delete
  3. I ordered this yesterday and I'm (not so patiently) awaiting it's arrival. This makes me want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lacquer with a color shift and this is the first time I can recall that someone has shown the color shift. I will be buying this for sure. (It just looked so uninteresting in Ulta when I went the other day) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I think your pictures are the best I've seen of this polish so far! You really showed off the multi-chrome awesomeness of this color! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...