Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OPI German-icure

 Hi everyone! I think I have finally sorted out where my polish and things will go, it will be amazing to have a space set aside to do nail art again. We also finished getting our fish tank set up yesterday but it took a bit of thinking outside the box to get our hanging overhead light to work with the vaulted ceilings where it is setup. I am just happy not to have a ton boxes all over though.
 Moving along, today I have German-icure, another polish from the OPI Germany collection. German-icure is a dark red with a brown base and red, somewhat gold, shimmer. It's hard to describe, low light makes it less red but get it in sunlight and it is fabulous! I almost didn't get this one since I'm not much of a red fan but am I sure glad I did. Pictures are two coats. Again, like Every Month Is Oktoberfest, very nice formula, very smooth, no problems.




 Have you picked up anything from the Germany collection? I think I like German-icure better than Every Month is Oktoberfest now that I have tried it on!

6 comments:

  1. I love deep burnady's & plums, so these are just up my ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this and Every Month is Oktoberfest (wore it yesterday and its awesome!). I can't wait to wear this one too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just can't get over how much I like this one!

      Delete
  3. Not sure yet if this or Octoberfest is going to be my fav of these 2 - leaning now toward Octorberfest. Glad you are out of boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I thought at first but now that I have tried them both on I have to say I prefer German-icure! Thanks, it's nice not to live out of a suitcase any longer!

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...