Wednesday, August 22, 2012

China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard and Gleam Me Up

 Hey guys! How was your weekend? I spent mine organizing my polish room and painting my Melmer. Yes, as sad as it is, it didn't even make it through the weekend without ending up painted leopard print. What can I say, I couldn't help myself.
 I'm With The Lifeguard is from the Summer Neons collection, it's a bright neon lime green with a ton of light gold shimmer. The formula on this one was a bit thin but it does dry fast being neon. Since this is neon it does dry somewhat matte and you will need top coat if you want it to be glossy. Picture is three coats with top coat.


 I also picked up China Glaze Gleam Me Up, a blue glitter crack polish, on sale last week and had to try these two together. I don't know if it is just my bottle but it seems very thin, making it sheer, which doesn't show well. Maybe I need a difference background color?

1 comment:

  1. I am not a bog fan of crackle, but this combination is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...