Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sally Hansen White Veil

 Hey guys! Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? Not really exciting for us but we are spending most of it preparing to move. Even though all of our stuff will be gone by the end of the week, for some reason, that doesn't stop me from buying new polish but it probably should. 
 White Veil is such an odd polish to me I just couldn't help myself. It is a clear base with small white hex glitter and medium gold hex glitter. I'm not a huge fan of gold but I really like this one, probably because there isn't much gold in it. Picture is one coat over Wet N Wild Black Creme with top coat. My index finger does have a bit of a thicker coat. You could wear this alone with probably three coats but I think it looks amazing layered like this rather than being opaque and having all the glitter mesh together. 


 Here is White Veil with NYC Matte Me Crazy top coat.


 Do you have any odd polishes?

16 comments:

  1. Looks great with the matte topcoat. Good luck for the move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the way glitter looks matte!

      Delete
  3. I just tried this Sally Hansen too. It's very different and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a fondness for odd things!

      Delete
  4. I love the way this glitter looks in the bottle... on the nail, though, not so much! You make it look much better than I do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sad! I actually really like it! Have you tried different layerings or anything?

      Delete
    2. I kind of want to try it with a red or light blue jelly... but that means finding a light blue jelly, lol! I think that satiny white glitter would look subtle and interesting in that sort of sandwich. ^_^

      Delete
    3. Humm, you know I think I saw a Pa light blue jelly while I was out the other day. I might have to go back or try it with one of the OPI Texas colors.

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with how this looks in the bottle! It's just so pretty. I'll probably pick it up one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely putting this on my list! I don't usually go for gold either, but it's just so pretty--like champagne bubbles! Totally stunning in matte as well. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing combo! I love it both glossy and matte :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...