Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blue/Green Gradient with Glitter

 Hi guys! Anything planned for this Father's Day weekend? This is our last weekend in Japan, I'm excited to go somewhere new but at the same time sad to leave. We have a few things planned, mostly going out to eat food we probably will not be getting once we leave and hitting the mall arcade. 
 Anyways, I really wanted to do another gradient, I haven't done one in a while and wanted to play around. The base is Color Club Blue-Ming and I sponged on Wet N Wild Caribbean Frost on the tips. This color combination is much prettier in person, I really liked it. 


 And since you know I can't resist glitter I added OPI Fresh Frog Of Bel Air over the tips.


 What is your favorite color combo? 

11 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...