Thursday, June 21, 2012

Revlon Chic

 Hey guys! I am writing this as we fly over the Pacific ocean right now. It's really weird for me, just thought I would share that with you all! Blogger has an app for tablets that will let you write a post without needing access to the internet, pretty cool, huh? It does have it's drawbacks; you need to understand HTML code somewhat and adding pictures is a pain but it is better than nothing!
 Revlon Chic is a dusty grey blue. At first I thought I wouldn't like it that much but it's really gorgeous! Picture is two coats, creamy and perfect.


 I added Wet N Wild Blue Moon on the tips for fun just to see what it would look like. It looks much better in person, the picture makes it seem very unblended.

12 comments:

  1. Chic is such a lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Chic is the perfect name for this colour. Its very up-town cool sort of shade. Lovely gradient too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree - I like it best left without the gradient. Chic is a great shade; however I rarely buy any Revlon polish but for the reformulated Color Stay as their other ones chip horrible on me. In looking at Chic - it seems to remind me of one I have - maybe in a Zoya??? Cannot place it and don't have all mine swatched on wheels yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colour, and I like all the colours of your gradient! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colour! I really love dusty tones :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...