Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Funky Dunky

 Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We are in the process of buying a house and visiting family for the next few weeks so we are keeping pretty busy.
 Today I have Funky Dunky which is a very vibrant, rich purple. It's another polish from the Shrek collection that came out in 2010 and I passed on the first time around but later decided I needed it. Has that ever happened to you? Picture is three coats. The formula isn't the best, it was thin and somewhat streaky but not too horrible to work with.


13 comments:

  1. Funkey Dunkey is my favorite purple! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Reminds me of Zoya Mira :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE this purple! Its one of my all tme favourtes. I do agree abou the formula too, but I find that it eventually behaves and evenss out nicely. Your swatch is so beautiful! Good luck house hunting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lemming this one too 'after' it had been released and long gone from the local supplier for OPI. I found it on an e-tailer. Huge mistake. I got a really watery bottle that is a nightmare to apply. What's with that? I cream with this saturation of color should apply like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're buying a house? How exciting is that!
    And this purple is just stunning - a perfect amount of richness, brightness, depth and dustiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happens to me all the time. I always end up picking polishes I didn't like the first time round. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happens to me all the time! There are so many amazing colors out there... If only they would arrive at my door for free!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...