Friday, July 22, 2011

Deco Nail File

 Deco is short for deco denwa which means decoration phone. Basically it is covering something with stones and other decorative pieces. It has moved to many more items than phones though. From phones, to nails nothing is safe from deco.
 Since I have a huge amount of rhinestones and deco bits at the moment I figured why not play around. I had a glass file I found at the dollar store here and decided to use that. For my first try at deco on something other than my nails I think it went well. 



 Have you tried deco yet?

3 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...