Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Show it and Glow It

 If I had to pick just one color from the Burlesque collection I think it might have to be this. Purple glitter, why yes I don't mind if I do.
 Show it and Glow It is perfect in my opinion. Picture is three thin coats, like the rest of the collection dried fast and I had no application issues what so ever. I have nothing else to say, the picture will do the talking for me.

 Please excuse my hands though, acetone is really drying and apparently I forgot to moisturize before taking these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...