Thursday, January 6, 2011

OPI Simmer and Shimmer

 Not much to say about this one. I really like the light blue. At first I thought I wasn't going to get this one because it seemed close to Absolutely Alice, it is not. Simmer and shimmer is much lighter. It goes on well and dries fast as all the glitters in this collection. The picture is three thin coats but don't be like me and try to put them on to quickly as the glitter will drag. I did not notice my middle finger until I posted the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...