Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nivea Lip Care

 Just a quick review on Nivea today. Over the past year I have been in love with Nivea products. I have always had chapped lips in the winter and have a horrible habit of biting my lips and making it worse. ChapStick and Carmex never did it for me, they always seemed to make my lips burn almost. I started out trying Nivea A kiss of Smoothness and loved it. I have since tried the Milk and Honey which is my favorite but is always out of stock at the store. I also like the Kiss of Cherry and Strawberry and got a sweet comment from my boyfriend on those two.
 Anyways, when we went on our ski trip I forgot mine at home and I started to panic. Lucky for me though we stopped at a small store on the way out of town and they had Nivea Watering Lip Pink Veil. I don't think it is available in the states, at least I haven't seen it anywhere there but they always seem to be out of anything Nivea there. I was worried when I got it that it would be great because I have never heard of this kind. I have to say though it is fantastic as all the others I have tried. It is a bubblegum pink in the tube but does not appear on the lips to me. There really isn't a smell and it has a slight sweet taste not much of anything to notice. I am really liking this one, if feels super soft on my lips. I will have to keep my eye out for other kinds here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...