Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ali's Big Break

 Red is not usually a color I wear very much but I have to admit I love this color. Ali's Brig Break is a beautiful red with what looks like glass flake. It is stunning, personally I think this looks way better on the nail than in the bottle! It just shines. 
 Application was great, dried in no time. The picture is of two coats, it could have used a third for my taste to bring out the depth a bit more but there was no real visible nail line with two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...