Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Eye Am Watching You!

 Happy Halloween guys! If you are on the East coast I hope you are doing well! Just a quick post today, I wanted to try this design but I didn't have much time plus I have a nasty break on my index nail so I ended up only doing the eyes on one. The base is China Glaze Cast A Spell and the eyes are done with acrylic paint. 


 And bonus pictures of our pumpkins we carved and our dog, Sasha, dressed as a wolf in sheep's clothing for Halloween!



 Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what are your plans?

1 comment:

  1. This was a cute mani! Your dog is adorable! I love her costume.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...