Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sally Hansen In A Flurry

 Sally Hansen In A Flurry is a dark base with green/gold and purple shimmer. It has a bit of duochrome but it is hard to capture. You can see the purple on the tips of my middle and ring finger. Great polish, I really like this one. Picture is three coats with top coat. The formula was a little thin but it wasn't watery. My only issue? Every time, never fails with Sally Hansen it seems and I always forget to check, my brush had stray hairs that had to be cut off.

5 comments:

  1. Green with purple! My type of polish~ Looks gorgeous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I've been trying to find this one but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. The shimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had been searching for it and I think it just popped up here yesterday so keep looking!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely need this polish! It's so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this polish is amazing! I wish we would have these sally hansens here too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...