Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall No Water Marble

 Hey guys, I hope you had a great weekend! We added a new member to our family, a female Alaskan Malamute, and have been getting her adjusted to her new home the past few days. Surprisingly, she is doing really well even though I think she has separation anxiety.
 Today I have a no water marble design, were you drop polish on a wet base and swirl them on the nail before it dries. This is the first time I have gotten the no water method to work for me. I wanted it to resemble fall colors, sort of like fallen leaves. Barre My Soul is the base and Suzi Loves Cowboys, San Tan-tonio, Warm & Fozzie and German-icure By OPI were used for the marble on the tips.


 Have you tried any marble designs, do you prefer the water or no water method? 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this... I have to try it! Also... please post a puppy picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just beautiful , I haven't seen this done before definatley nee to try it Stunning1

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...