Monday, March 19, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

 I had been waiting for this one to show up here forever and I finally snagged it yesterday. I got it before it was even put out on the shelf, the girl stocking probably thinks I am a freak but whatever. I don't care.  
 Whimsical is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air from what I have seen of pictures online. It is a very, and I do mean very, sheer light blue base with small blue and silver glitter and medium pink and blue glitter. Since seeing pictures I knew it wasn't going to be opaque and only problem I had with Whimsical was getting a decent amount of glitter out. Other than that I am happy. I must try this one with a french tip, I think it would look amazing!
 The pictures are of it on alone and layered over white. The index and ring are two coats layered over Alpine Snow and the middle and pinky are three coats alone.  



 Is there a polish that has been recently released that you are still trying to get a hold of?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I just picked this one up, too! I've been stalking my P/X hoping for some new Sally Hansen or Wet 'n Wild collections to show up... all to no avail. It's such a hit & miss with the P/X or B/X. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just got in the new WNW's yesterday. I hate stalking my BX, if you aren't there when it is set out here you might as well forget it, lol. It makes me want to stab someone!

      Delete
  2. This one! I just can't find it except online for more then I want to spend. Also the Spoiled polishes at CVS, I know a CVS that has them but it's a little out of the way and I haven;t been able to go over there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE! I finally found Whimsical! The day after I posted a comment about it, i stopped at Rite-Aid before going grocery shopping! I let out a little gasp when I looked over at the Revlon rack. Okay it was more of a big stunned overly excited gasp. Just wanted to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for updating us, so glad you found it! I heard it is supposed to be in the permanent line now but I'm not sure.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...