Friday, March 23, 2012

A Quick Update And A Recreation From Another Blogger!

 Hey guys, no polish today, sorry! I did want to let you know that I am changing a few things around here as well as trying to organize and upload my pictures to FaceBook and Pinterest so I apologize if you have any issues while I work on it. Anyways, please bear with me while I try to get things together and make sure everything works right. If there is anything new you would like to see just let me know! I am working on a FAQ page that should be up soon.
 One other thing, Karina over at Paint My Nails Pretty tried out my V-Day tiger print nails a while back and I think she did a great job for her first time sponging! I meant to post them ages ago but have been slacking recently, I'm sorry! You can check them out here if you would like to see them.
 I will be back tomorrow with a gorgeous french mani!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...