Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Happy Milk French

 When you see me wear the same polish twice in a row you know I really love it. This is the perfect polish for tips I think. The iridescent glitter in this one just makes it a bit more interesting versus the plain white I guess. It is hard to notice in the photos but IRL the subtle sparkle is gorgeous! I think this is my new favorite way of doing a french mani. It looks very natural, not over done, but when you get close you notice that iridescent glitter. 
 The pictures are two coats of The Happy Milk over my tips followed by two thin coats of So Many Clowns...So Little Time.  


Do you like wearing french manis or do you prefer to wear a solid color?

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I like both solids and frenchs. I've done a french mani with Orly's Robo Romance, a sheer pink with mini holo glitter. Very similiar, and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds gorgeous! I am going to have to look up Robo Romance.

      Delete
  2. Your nails look gorgeous!
    I wear french manis when I can't decide what colour to wear ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ha, that is when I usually wear them too!

      Delete
  3. I love this Tera! I think a milky jelly white is much better looking than a stark white out white! It looks so chic and nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marketta! I loved this, didn't want to take it off.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!! I like french manicures and solid colours as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...