Monday, December 20, 2010

Update

 So for the few people that might read this junk of mine I have had a pretty devastating week. First I broke my right hand ring finger last week. This week I broke my left hand ring finger and then to add insult to injury my left hand middle finger cracked almost to the quick. Then we have been somewhat on edge about North and South Korea. So yeah, not a great week for me. I think it is due mostly to moving things around and the holidays. It seems to happen to me every year, all of my nails breaking. They aren't so pretty right now, they are all filed down somewhat short. I put on Mrs. Clause from China Glazes Holiday collection though. Since we will be cooking for about 10 friends Christmas Eve there most likely will not be and new swatches until after Christmas.
 Anyways, I am thinking of doing a possible giveaway, maybe sometime after New Year's, and would like to know what some of you would like to receive. I am open to any suggestions be it nail polishes, nail art supplies, or something completely not related to nails. Maybe some Japanese snacks, candies or trinkets? Or a mix of all these things? If you have any suggestions you can send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...